Austrian Airlines AG - Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Austrian Airlines AG - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Austrian Airlines AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Austrian Airlines AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Austrian Airlines AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Austrian Airlines AG (Austrian Airlines) is a provider of airline services, offering charter and scheduled flights connecting 130 destinations in Eastern and Central Europe, Asia and the Middle-East. It offers scheduled traffic services under Austrian and Austrian arrows brands. It also offers mail, cargo and excess baggage services under scheduled traffic services. The company's charter services consist of holiday flight activities under Lauda Air brand. In addition, Austrian Airlines offers aircraft leasing and third-party passenger handling at Vienna Airport, and pre-flight and post-flight services. The company also offers partner services such as car rental services, accommodation services and insurance services. Austrian Airlines is a part of the Lufthansa Group and is headquartered in Vienna, Austria."