World Market Intelligence's 'Astaldi S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Astaldi S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Astaldi S.p.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Astaldi S.p.A. (Astaldi) is a heavy construction contractor, based in Italy. The company undertakes activities in civil and hydraulic, transportation, electromechanical, environmental and infrastructure engineering fields. It also involves in developing hydroelectric, railroads, subways, streets, motorways, airports, bridges, ports, tunnels, hospitals, car parks, urban transport and industrial construction projects. Furthermore, it undertakes concession projects in healthcare, transportation infrastructure and the mobility and car parking sectors. The company has more than 500 completed projects worldwide and has over 100 sites in operation. Astaldi operates globally in 24 countries along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, and is headquartered in Rome, Italy.