Asiana Airlines Inc. (20560) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Asiana Airlines Inc. (20560) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asiana Airlines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Asiana Airlines Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Asiana Airlines Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Asiana Airlines, Inc., (Asiana) is an airline services provider in South Korea. The company principally provides passenger air transportation and air freight services. The company also provides airport services such as in-flight services, baggage, special services along with assistance and online seat assignment. The company also provides hotel reservations and car rental services. It serves 74 cities across 24 countries through 90 routes for its international passengers and serves 14 routes in 12 cities for its domestic passengers. It offers international cargo services to 28 cities in 14 countries through 27 routes. The company operates with a fleet strength of 80 plus aircraft and has presence in Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, Oceania and the Americas. The company is a member of Star Alliance. Asiana is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.