Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited (292) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited (292) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Asia Standard Hotel Group Limited (Asia Standard) owns, manages and operates hotels under the Empire brand. The company owns three Empire Hotels in Hong Kong and one hotel in Vancouver, Canada. The company's hotels provide accommodation services with in-room facilities and amenities for business travelers and tourists. Its hotels are also facilitated with other amenities such as health and fitness center, spa, swimming pool, lounge and conference and meeting rooms. In addition, the company operates and manages travel agency to provide wholesale and retail ticketing, hotel reservation and other customized travel products. It also operates a franchised restaurants, Everyday USA, in Hong Kong and China. Asia Standard is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.