World Market Intelligence's 'Ameron International Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Ameron International Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Ameron International Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Ameron International Corporation (Ameron) operates as a manufacturer of highly-engineered products and materials. The company produces water transmission lines and fabricated steel products such as wind towers; fiberglass-composite pipe for transporting chemicals, oil, and corrosive fluids; and specialized materials and products for infrastructure projects. The company provides the pipe technology and supplies highly engineered concrete and steel pipe systems, and manufactures and markets ready-mix concrete, crushed and sized basaltic aggregates, dune sand, cultured stone veneer, concrete pipe and box culverts. It also manufactures and markets fiberglass pipe products. The company with its product portfolio caters the chemical, industrial, energy, transportation and infrastructure markets. It operates with facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The company operates as a subsidiary of National Oilwell Varco. Ameron is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.