American Infrastructure Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "American Infrastructure Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Infrastructure Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Infrastructure Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Infrastructure Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Infrastructure Inc. (AII) is a vertically-integrated civil construction company and materials contractor. The company's project portfolio comprise development of highway and streets, bridge and tunnels, water and waste water treatment plants, airport, dams and surface reservoirs, and pump stations. It carries out the installation of underground utilities, traffic management, hauling, excavation and grading, and green development projects. The company also operates quarries and asphalt plants to procure raw materials for its projects. AII provides support services such as estimation and project management to its operating companies and business units. The company has a presence in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia states in the US. AII is headquartered in Worcester, Pennsylvania, the US.