World Market Intelligence's 'AmTrust Financial Services Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'AmTrust Financial Services Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'AmTrust Financial Services Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AmTrust Financial Services Inc. is a US based provider of casualty and property insurance. The company also provides workers' compensation insurance. It focuses on small to medium sized businesses such as restaurants, retail stores and physicians and other professional offices. The company offers small commercial business products to 50 states throughout the US and also internationally, through its subsidiaries in locations such as Ireland and Bermuda. The company distributes its products through independent third party brokers, administrators and over 7,000 select retail and wholesale agents. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.