World Market Intelligence's 'AirAsia Bhd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'AirAsia Bhd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'AirAsia Bhd' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia) is a leading low cost airline in Malaysia. The company provides passenger and cargo transportation services across domestic and international markets. AirAsia Berhad serves more than 65 destinations across 18 countries. The company operates through its fleet of 90 aircraft which include 86 Airbus A320s and connects across 132 routes. AirAsia Berhad offers packages for sports events, entertainment events and for holidays. Its ancillary services include courier services, cafes and charter flights. The company operates from its 10 hubs in three countries, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Its key subsidiaries include AirAsia Go Holiday Sdn Bhd, AirAsia (Mauritius) Limited, Airspace Communications Sdn Bhd, Aras Sejagat Sdn Bhd and Asia Air Limited. AirAsia is head quartered in Sepang, Malaysia.