Air Liquide Welding, S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Air Liquide Welding, S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Air Liquide Welding, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Air Liquide Welding, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Air Liquide Welding, S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Air Liquide Welding, S.A. (Air Liquide Welding) produces and markets welding units and metal-cutting machines. The company's portfolio of products includes manual metal arc (MMA), metal inert gas (MIG) and tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding sets, plasma cutting, oxyflame manual equipment, welder's accessories, welder's protection, fume extraction and treatment, MIG, TIG and plasma torches, MMA coated electrodes, MIG/MAG cored and solid wires, flame filler metal, automation equipment and robotics. The company also offers consumables such as flux-cored wire, covered electrodes and flux. It provides solutions for welding high-strength steel platforms and manufactures radioactive waste storage containers for the nuclear industry. The company markets its products under the brand names such as OERLIKON, SAF-FRO, CEMONT, WELDTEAM and WELDLINE. It company owns sales offices in 90 countries. The company is a part of Air Liquide Group. Air Liquide Welding is headquartered in Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône, France.