World Market Intelligence's 'Air Canada Inc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Air Canada Inc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Air Canada Inc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Air Canada is a full-service airlines in Canada. The company provides scheduled passenger and cargo airline services in the Canada, Canada-US transborder and international markets to and from Canada. Along with its regional partner Jazz, Air Canada serves over 33 million customers annually and provides direct passenger service to more than 175 destinations across five continents. Moreover, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly to 59 Canadian cities, 59 destinations in the US and 60 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. The company mainly operates through a fleet of 205 aircraft, which comprises 89 Airbus narrow-body aircraft, 56 Boeing and Airbus wide-body aircraft and 60 Embraer regional jets. In addition, the company through Jazz operates 123 aircraft for Aircanada, which comprises 63 Bombardier regional jets and 60 Dash-8 aircraft. Air Canada is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada.