World Market Intelligence's 'Air Arabia PJSC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Air Arabia PJSC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Air Arabia PJSC' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Air Arabia PJSC (Air Arabia) is the first and largest low cost carrier (LCC) based in United Arab Emirates with operations in the Middle East and North Africa . The company provides domestic and international air transportation services to passengers and cargo. The company also offers other services such as trading of aircraft, its spare parts and telecommunications devices along with aviation training and aircraft repairs and maintenance activities. The company also provides services such as aircraft rental, travel and tourism and air cargo agency services. Furthermore, the company also offers documents transfer services. The company has a fleet strength of 25 aircrafts, connecting 65 destinations, in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe. Air Arabia is headquartered in Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates.