World Market Intelligence's 'AXA SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'AXA SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'AXA SA' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AXA is one of the leading insurance companies in the world. The company through its subsidiaries provides insurance and asset management services throughout the world. It offers a range of life and savings products, including individual and group savings retirement products, life and health products. AXA also offers motor, household, property and general liability insurance to personal and commercial customers. In addition, the company offers a diversified asset management, including investment fund management and related services. Its banking activities are undertaken in France and Belgium. Its range of products and services are offered to approximately 96 million clients across the world. AXA is headquartered in Paris, France.