ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ATLAS Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia (Atlas) is a manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals. Atlas manufactures and offers products such as, materials for fixing ceramic and stone tiles; priming, washing and protective materials; mortar additives, self-leveling screeds and floors; ready-to-use mortars, sealing materials, renders and thermal insulation systems; paints, wallpaper materials, and gypsum products. Atlas consists 18 business entities and operates 16 manufacturing plants. In addition, it has five mines which serve as a source of raw material for the company. Atlas carries out its business operation in Poland and exports its products through sales channel across Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, Finland, the UK and other European countries. Atlas is headquartered in Lodz, Poland.