World Market Intelligence's 'AFLAC Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'AFLAC Incorporated: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'AFLAC Incorporated' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Aflac, Inc. is the largest supplementary insurance provider in the US. The company operates through two segments - Aflac US and Aflac Japan. In the US, the company undertakes its business operations through its subsidiaries American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac), and Continental American Insurance Company (CAIC) and offers short-term disability benefits, term and whole-life covers, hospital indemnity coverage, fixed-benefit dental coverage, accident coverage, cancer coverage products. Aflac Japan offers insurance products, which are designed to help customers pay for medical and nonmedical bills not covered under Japan's national health insurance system. At the end of FY2010, the company employed 7,919 people across the US and Japan. The company is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, the US.