World Market Intelligence's 'AEGON N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'AEGON N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'AEGON N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AEGON N.V. (AEGON) is one of the world's largest life insurance and pension groups. The company offers wide range of insurance, reinsurance, pensions, asset management and long term investment and savings products. The company operates in more than 20 markets throughout America, Europe and Asia. In addition, the company has major operations in the US, the Netherlands and the UK. The operations of the company are conducted through seven segments namely, Life and Protection, Individual Savings and Retirement Products, Pensions and Asset Management, Institutional Products, Reinsurance, General Insurance, and Distribution. AEGON serves more than 40 million customers across the globe. The company is headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands.