The energy sector has used unmanned underwater vehicles for around 40 years. Since their first introduction, functions and applications have grown extensively, becoming a vital component of the offshore oil & gas industry. An increase in underwater vehicle manufacturers has boosted competition and technological development, both improving vehicle capabilities and driving down costs. This change in market dynamics has led to a stable, exciting sector capable of significant market growth over the next ten years and more. Visiongain calculates that global expenditure on ROVs and AUVs in the energy sector in 2012 will total $1.52bn.
Though the industry will be faced with the restraints of slow economic growth and credit tightness, lack of confidence in AUV technology and labour shortages, the ROV and AUV market is likely to provide substantial opportunities for potential investors. This report offers an examination of the ROV and AUV market over the next decade, providing detailed market forecasts for each of the regional markets and offering in-depth analysis of the opportunities and challenges facing companies in the ROV and AUV market throughout the world.
The report also describes the most important technological changes within the ROV and AUV industry and assesses their importance for the growth of the market over the long-term. The various drivers and restraints of the market are evaluated in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future direction of the ROV and AUV market.
How much is going to be spent in the ROV and AUV market between 2012 and 2022? Who are the leading companies in the ROV and AUV industry? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade - in which regions and with which technology? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
Unique Selling Points
- Global ROV and AUV market forecast and analysis for 2012-2022.
- Analysis and forecasts informed by extensive consultation with industry expert opinion. Full transcripts of interviews are included from four leading ROV and AUV companies.
- Regional ROV and AUV market forecasts and analysis for the 5 major geographical areas of Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- 65 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the ROV and AUV market from 2012-2022.
- Profiles of 40 leading companies within the ROV and AUV market.
- SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the ROV and AUV market over the next ten years.
- Examination of emerging technologies in the ROV and AUV market.
Comprehensive analysis of ROVs and AUVs n the energy market
The Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) in the Energy Market 2012-2022 report examines this sector critically by drawing upon a rich combination of primary and secondary research with a comprehensive review of recent contracts, official corporate and governmental announcements, news reports, industry publications, market analysis, policy documents, industry statements and extensive consultation of expert opinion. This report provides detailed market forecasts, a SWOT analysis, details of the leading companies in the market, and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints. There are four original interviews with key companies in the industry which provide insights into different aspects of the ROV and AUV market. You will not find this analysis anywhere else.
Why you should buy the Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) in the Energy Market 2012-2022 report
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the global ROV and AUV market and how it will develop over the next ten years.
- You will find 65 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the ROV and AUV market in detail from 2012-2022.
- The analysis and forecasting has been reinforced by extensive consultation with expert opinion. Within the report, you will read full transcripts of original and exclusive interviews with experts from 4 leading ROV and AUV companies:
- All Ocean Engineering Ltd, Brian Abel, owner and Managing Director.
- BIRNS, Amy Brown, Director of Corporate Communications.
- International Submarine Engineering, Ltd, James A.R. McFarlane, Vice President.
- Schilling Robotics LLC, Peter MacInnes, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- You will receive regional market forecasts from 2012-2022 for the 5 regional ROV and AUV markets along with the market for the rest of the world, including a thorough analysis of the prospects within each of the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Submarket forecasts are provided for 2012-2022 for the three following major areas:
- Work-class ROV
- Observational ROV
- You will be able to read a summary of the the emerging ROV and AUV technologies entering the market
- You will receive profiles of 40 of the leading companies within the ROV and AUV market.
- You will view a SWOT analysis of the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the ROV and AUV market over the next ten years.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. This password will be set up for single user and departmental licenses and will be emailed out to the client at the same time as the report. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.