The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2013-2023 - ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platfoms
The increasing sophistication of electro optical and infrared technology has resulted in the development of powerful, lightweight and cost-effective systems that offer a range of mission critical capabilities. The experiences in Afghanistan and Iraq have demonstrated these vital battlefield and operational capabilities provided by electro optical and infrared systems. Furthermore, the importance of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance to modern military operations, counter-terrorism, border protection and homeland security will continue to drive substantial investment in the market. Visiongain's analysis of the global military electro optical and infrared systems market has therefore determined that it will reach $8.19bn in 2013.
Visiongain's leading report The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2013-2023 offers one of the most detailed and authoritative quantitative and qualitative analyses of the military electro optical and infrared systems sector. This comprehensive report forecasts 20 leading national markets and 3 submarkets as well profiles of 25 leading companies in the military electro optical and infrared systems market. This report also includes a brand new regional analysis offering detailed perspectives and fresh conclusions on the future outlook for the military electro optical and infrared systems market.
Why you should buy The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2013-2023: ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platfoms
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing market influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and political developments. Discover the future prospects for the military electro optical and infrared systems market.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global military electro optical and infrared systems market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 297 page report provides unrivalled detail, with 296 tables, charts, and graphs and 442 companies and other organisations mentioned. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military electro optical and infrared systems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military electro optical and infrared systems sector
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information that you should be part of
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the market. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military electro optical and infrared systems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Chess Dynamics Ltd
- Obzerv Technologies Inc
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the military electro optical and infrared systems industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these military electro optical and infrared systems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- Ground Electro Optical and Infrared Systems forecast 2013-2023
- Airborne Electro Optical and Infrared Systems forecast 2013-2023
- Naval Electro Optical and Infrared Systems forecast 2013-2023
Understand the prospects for the leading national military electro optical and infrared systems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for military electro optical and infrared systems companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 20 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2013-2023
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- UK forecast 2013-2023
- Canada forecast 2013-2023
- Russia forecast 2013-2023
- France forecast 2013-2023
- Israel forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- Australia forecast 2013-2023
- Japan forecast 2013-2023
- Germany forecast 2013-2023
- Turkey forecast 2013-2023
- Netherlands forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil forecast 2013-2023
- South Korea forecast 2013-2023
- Spain forecast 2013-2023
- Italy forecast 2013-2023
- UAE forecast 2013-2023
- Greece forecast 2013-2023
- Rest of the World forecast 2013-2023
Find out about 197 contracts, projects & programmes revealing the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed contract data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 20 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes as well as an additional table detailing significant contracts in the Rest of the World market.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting market growth and commercial opportunities in the military electro optical and infrared systems market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Shifting demand and operational dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Fiscal policy
- Defence budgets
- Procurement priorities
Identify who the leading companies are in the military electro optical and infrared systems market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the military electro optical and infrared systems market are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 25 leading military electro optical and infrared systems companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- BAE Systems Ltd
- DRS Technologies Inc
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- EOIR Technologies Inc
- Excelitas Technologies
- Exelis Inc
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Flir Systems Inc
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Selex ES
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronics
- UTC Aerospace Systems
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military electro optical and infrared systems market
The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2013-2023: ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platfoms report provides impartial sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover key strategic advantages and prospects for profit. In particular: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Chess Dynamics Ltd and with Obzerv Technologies Inc are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How the Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2013-2023: ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platfoms report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military electro optical and infrared systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. This password will be set up for single user and departmental licenses and will be emailed out to the client at the same time as the report. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.