Visiongain’s latest report - The Electric Power Generation Infrastructure Market 2011-2021 -comprehensively examines this vital and dynamic market sector. Although the global recession reduced electricity demand in OECD nations, recovering economies and powerful growth from emerging markets are creating an atmosphere for strong growth in electricity generation. Visiongain calculates the global capital expenditure on electric power generation infrastructure will reach $403.7bn in 2011.
The report analyses a wealth of data and introduces a clear analysis of where the market is going based on diverse factors and insight into the market, anticipating how and why the market will change from 2011 onwards.
The Electric Power Generation Infrastructure Market 2011-2021 report analyses a sector that is fundamentally driven by the demand for electricity. The global growth in use of electrical appliances as well as connecting the 1.44 billion people currently without access to electricity will be pivotal to the future growth of the market. The increasing movement towards more sustainable and lower carbon technologies will also play a critical role in new spending.
Conversely, high capital costs in a time of financial stringency, unclear legislation on greenhouse gas emissions and the renewed controversy surrounding nuclear power will, to a certain extent, restrain the market.
The various drivers and restraints of the electric power generation infrastructure market are thus assessed in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future development of the market. The report also analyses and forecasts the six main sub-markets of the electric power generation infrastructure market, as well as the ten largest national electric power generation infrastructure markets.
How much will global spending on electric power generation infrastructure be between 2011 and 2021? Which generation type will see the greatest growth? Which regions will develop their electric power generation infrastructure most rapidly? Who are the leading companies in the electric power generation sector? What are the opinions of leading specialists in the electric power generation industry? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
Comprehensive analysis of the electric power generation infrastructure market
The Electric Power Generation Infrastructure Market 2011-2021 report examines this important sector critically. We supply a comprehensive review of programmes and products via analysis of policy documents, contracts, news reports, government announcements, industry publications, market analysis and consultations with experts. This report provides detailed global market, sub-market and top ten national market forecasts, a SWOT analysis, case studies and in-depth analyses of commercial drivers and restraints. There are two interviews with leading players involved in the electric power generation sector. You will not find these analyses anywhere else.
The report draws on a rich combination of primary and secondary research, interviews, official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.
Why you should buy The Electric Power Generation Infrastructure Market 2011-2021
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the global electric power generation infrastructure market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global sales forecasts from 2011 to 2021.
- You will be able to study 137 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the electric power generation infrastructure market in detail from 2011-2021.
- The research and analysis has been reinforced by extensive consultation with industry experts. Full transcripts of two of those interviews are available within the report from leading experts actively involved in the electric power generation market:
- EWE, a major German utility company.
- Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- You will have access to electric power generation infrastructure sub-market forecasts for the six main sub-sectors of electric power generation:
- Renewable power generation infrastructure.
- Coal power generation infrastructure.
- Natural gas power generation infrastructure.
- Nuclear power generation infrastructure.
- Hydropower generation infrastructure.
- Oil power generation infrastructure.
- You will receive national electric power generation infrastructure market forecasts for the ten largest markets from 2011-2021:
- The US
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- You will receive profiles of 65 leading companies involved within the electric power generation infrastructure marketplace.
- You will receive a SWOT analyses for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the electric power generation infrastructure market from 2011 onwards.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. This password will be set up for single user and departmental licenses and will be emailed out to the client at the same time as the report. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.