This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Spanish hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Spanish hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests, performed in Spanish hospitals, commercial laboratories and ambulatory care centers.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 60 high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in RD, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.