2016-2020 Physician Office/Group Practice Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 300 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies
This 970-page report provides a comprehenfive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology - Flow Cytometr. Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice diagnostic testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and Products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new Products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years. - Design criteria for POC testing Products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer Product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.