A worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
Contains 34 pages and 3 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.