This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories, and physician offices, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five- and ten-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of 50 high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of 25 current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
Contains 600 pages and 120 tables
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.