2016-2020 U.S. Critical Care Diagnostic Testing in Ancillary Hospital Locations (ER, OR, ICU): Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies
This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides a comprehenfive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs)the report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.e trust, this report will help diagnostic Products suppliers develop more effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size.rowth and major suppliers. - five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistr. Microbiology/Infectious Disease. Hematology - Flow Cytometr. Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and Products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios.arketing tactics, joint ventures, and new Products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years. - Design criteria for POC testing Products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer Product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.