Competitive Intelligence 2014: Global Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How
This new report from Venture Planning Group provides global animal health market outlook and leading suppliers' strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the animal health market, including:
- Major market segments - Key geographic regions
- Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
110 pages and 6 tables
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.