Molecular Diagnostics in Infectious Disease TestingTriMark Publications
December 1, 2012
379 Pages - SKU: TRI4938638
More Infectious Diseases reports by TriMark Publications
Anti-Infective Drugs Markets by TriMark Publications
Six infectious diseases--pneumonia, tuberculosis, diarrheal diseases, malaria, measles and HIV/AIDS--account for half of all premature deaths worldwide, killing mostly children and young adults, according to ...
Avian Influenza by TriMark PublicationsSee all reports like this >>
The purpose of this TriMark Publications report is to describe the threatening world pandemic caused by avian influenza, also known as bird flu. This report ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Diseases & Conditions
- AIDS, HIV & STDs
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
Infectious Diseases Reports
- 2013 Analysis of the Influenza Testing Market: US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), Japan-- Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, and Competitive Landscape
- Global Markets and Technologies for Pandemic Control
- Competing in the Global Respiratory Disease Testing Market: Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Market Shares, Sales Forecasts by Country, Strategic Profiles of Key Players
- Competing in the Japanese Infectious Disease Testing Market
- Infectious Diseases Point of Care Diagnostics - Products, Players and Outlook to 2017