- The report gives a snapshot of the deal activity trends in the travel and tourism industry in January 2012.
- The report provides an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in January 2012 in terms of deal type, segment and region.
- The report provides data on deal activity across various segments in the travel and tourism industry in January 2012, in terms of deal size.
- The report gives an insight into the rationale for deal making during January 2012.
- The report details the main deals reported in January 2012.
The Monthly Report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of the deal activity in the travel and tourism market on a monthly basis.
The ‘Monthly Travel and Tourism Deals Roundup – January 2012’ report provides a review and understanding of the mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital-raising, partnering deals and agreements entered into by travel and tourism companies during January 2012. Using this report, dealmakers can effectively and efficiently gain an insight into the deal activity during the month. The report provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
Reasons To Buy
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain an insight into deal activity throughout the month. The report provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
Deal volume in the travel and tourism industry decreased by -12% in January 2012 compared to December 2011.The travel destinations segment recorded a significant increase of 7% in January 2012. In January 2012, North America recorded the highest amount of deal activity.