Canadian Payments Forecast - 2013
Canadian Payments Forecast - 2013, is an authoritative and independent strategic review, analysis and market forecast on Canada’s consumer payments industry. This annual update provides in-depth analysis of the trends influencing the payments industry, and provides forecasts for all major consumer payment types, including emerging payment mechanisms such as contactless, mobile and online payments.
NEW this year is the inclusion of findings from the TSI Payments Survey conducted amongst more than 4,000 Canadian adult consumers. The TSI Payments Survey focuses on Mobile, Contactless, Cashback, P2P Payments and Remittances.
NEW this year is also the inclusion of key indicator tables for each payment modality covered in the report.
Key questions answered in Canadian Payments Forecast, 2013 include:
- What is the prognosis for cash, cheques and traditional electronic payment instruments?
- To what extent have contactless payments gained traction in the Canadian market, and how is the Canadian contactless market likely to develop?
- How will the mobile payments market develop in Canada over the next five years?
- How important is the gift card market in Canada?
- What are the prospects for remittance payments in Canada?
- How is the P2P market developing in Canada?
- How is the regulatory environment in the payments industry in Canada likely to develop over the next five years?
Canadian Payments Forecast, 2013 identifies high growth segments in the Canadian payments market in the context of important trends, and developments in the economy and payments industry. Detailed five-year forecasts are presented on consumer payments and related acceptance infrastructure. View the detailed table of contents of the report here. Prices shown below are in Canadian dollars.