With the capital spending on transmission and distribution infrastructure hitting an all-time low in the US, the switchgear market is experiencing a difficult time. With the market being mature, the industry is seeing a lot of consolidation and it is likely to continue till 2020.
The growth in the switchgear market in the US majorly took place due to the new generation capacity being constructed, however, the slowdown in the global economy had a big impact on the US switchgear market. Against the backdrop of tough economic climate, success in the US switchgear industry is going to hinge upon the ability to research and develop new innovative products at competitive prices and validate new applications for existing products to distinguish themselves from that of competitors. Growth in the US switchgear market will also be sustained by government directives to replace older redundant systems to achieve operational safety, and security in industrial establishments.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Switchgear Industry in United States in its latest research offering. The report analyzes the US switchgear market through in-depth analysis of the industry as well as through three major segments of the market, that is, the high voltage switchgear market, the medium voltage switchgear market, and the low voltage switchgear market in the US.
The report covers the following:
- An in-depth switchgear industry definition, defining not only the global switchgear market, but also high voltage switchgear, medium voltage switchgear, and low voltage switchgear.
- The market size and market profile of the global switchgear market.
- An analysis of the US switchgear market profile and market size, including a look at the industry costing patterns.
- An analysis of the US market for high voltage switchgears, medium voltage switchgears, and low voltage switchgears. For all the three segments, we analyze a market profile, the major players and their market shares, and a look at the market trends.
- An analysis of the distribution channels through which switchgears in the US are marketed.
- An industry forecast for the Global Switchgear Market. Outlook for each region covered in this report is included, that is, Switchgear Market in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and for the Rest of the World.
- An analysis of the major industry players through a company overview, and analysis of the business segments they operate through, a financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
- Conclusion of the report includes a glossary of terms, explanation of the major abbreviations used in the report, and a research methodology.
Taiyou Research’s analytical profile of the Switchgear Market in United States is a comprehensive research offering on this high growth industry in United States.