Germany is a leader in the global solar photovoltaics market and the growth in the German PV market can be attributed to the significant amount of investment and provision of government subsidies in the last couple of years.
The German PV market is expected to witness rapid new developments in the near future as companies in the field gear up to focus on reducing their levelized costs through technical advancements as well as joint ventures.
With the German PV industry expected to post good growth in the coming years, the market for solar PV inverters is also expected to increase substantially in Germany. The German solar PV inverter market benefited from government support coupled with incentives such as feed-in tariffs and excellent track record of PV inverter manufacturers in the country.
Such stimulus packages also attain the objective of attracting investments and employment opportunities into their economies. Climate change and environmental concerns will continue to be the prime factors determining the course of energy policy in most of the nations in the world. The global financial crisis has provided opportunities to governments around the world to alter the present energy generation mix.
Germany continues to be a global leader in the PV inverter industry and is expected that the trend will continue well into 2020, as the German government looks set to phase out nuclear power and increase the use of renewable energy sources such as solar power.
In this industry scenario Taiyou Research analyzes the Market for Solar PV Inverters in Germany. The report covers the following:
- An introduction to solar PV inverters. We analyze what solar PV inverters are, the types of solar inverters available, applications and advantages of solar PV inverters, and many other basic points about solar PV inverters.
- An introduction to the global market for solar PV inverters in which we cover the industry definition, defining each type of solar PV inverter, an overview of the solar photovoltaic industry and the global solar PV inverter industry. We also analyze the cost components of PV systems and the impact of the global economic recession on the solar PV inverter market worldwide.
- An analysis of the global solar PV inverter market including global production statistics of PV inverters and industry revenues.
- An analysis of the solar PV inverter market in Germany which includes an analysis of the solar photovoltaics market in Germany, industry revenues, average cost of PV inverters, an analysis of market revenues for grid-tied inverters, and an industry segmentation.
- An analysis of the regulatory framework governing the solar PV inverter market in Germany.
- A market share analysis of the major players in the industry, along with an analysis of the major domestic manufacturers such as LTi REEnergy, Steca Solar, and Sunways AG.
- An analysis of the major industry players includes a company overview, analysis of the business segments the company performs through, an analysis of the market presence of the company and PV inverter production statistics.
Taiyou Research’s report Market for Solar PV Inverters in Germany is a complete profile of this industry.