India has long established itself as a market leader in providing IT and IT enabled services and in recent years, it has emerged as a preferred outsourcing partner for IT infrastructure services. This has been primarily due to decreased IT spending in the Europe and United States as a result of economic slowdown and a growing internal demand in India for IT services. All these factors have resulted in a growing market for enterprise networking and computing in India, which in 2009 was estimated at US$4.45 billion. With IT spending in India expected to be around US$250 billion annually by 2015, the demand for IT infrastructure and enterprise networking products will present huge market opportunities for vendors as well as stakeholders. Synergyst’s “Future of Enterprise Networking Market in India (2011-2015)” explores the trends and opportunities in the enterprise networking market in India.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- IT sector in India is analyzed in detail with focus on market sizing and forecast for the sector till 2015.
- Report explores enterprise networking market and its segments in India and projections for the market size are presented for next five years.
- Key aspects relating to companies and supply chain are evaluated using SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- Issues and challenges like reliability, security, compliance, etc are also discussed in this report.
- Highlight of the report is the sector wise analysis of trends and opportunities that are available for enterprise networking solution providers.