Corporate Training Market 2004: Forecasts & Analysis provides you with profiles of over 30 leading companies that compete for corporate training dollars from all corners of the market:
- soft skills and IT training providers
- infrastructure and learning management systems (LMS) providers
- live e-learning providers
This informative report is a must-have for top executives and business strategists in the training industry.
Simba’s top analysts give you trend analysis and metrics, including: market size, market share, revenue growth figures and three-year revenue forecasts for the corporate training industry.
- About the importance of blended solutions in a world that is neither entirely classroom or e-learning based;
- Where training M&A activity is headed as market consolidation continues, and the types of firms on the hunt and in play;
- About the growth of major outsourcing providers in training and HR;
- About emerging technologies that could be tomorrow’s IT training opportunities;
- About the impact of government training initiatives and standards on the private sector;
- About the growing importance of simulation-based learning in the age of the ubiquitous game system.