Renub Research report titled Alzheimers Disease Patients & Market Worldwide, Future Scenario (2010 - 2015) & Drugs Analysis studies the Alzheimers Disease patients prevalence worldwide and region wise. The report provides data on the Alzheimers Disease market Worldwide, North America, Europe and Rest of the world.
Alzheimers drugs such as Exelon, Aricept, Namenda, Razadyne, Axura, Ebixa, Nootropil, Prometax, Memac, Eranz market past, present and future scenario has been analyzed in this report.
Key questions answered in the report?
- Which regions have the highest prevalence of Alzheimers Disease diseases today and by 2050?
- What is the market share accounted by Alzheimers disease drugs in the global markets?
- What is the market share accounted by the region in the global market?
- Which drugs have patent expiry and future forecast of drug sales?
- More than 35 Million people are expected to suffer from Alzheimers disease by 2015 worldwide.
- By 2050, 59 percent of the worlds Alzheimers cases will live in Asia.
- Global Alzheimers disease market is expected to cross the figure of US$ 19 Billion by 2015.
- North America is the leading market share taker in the Alzheimers disease market.
- Aricept sales is expected to fall after losing its patent in November 2010
- Ebixa, Excelon & Namenda are on the path of becoming the next blockbuster drugs after Aricept
Key Company Profiles
This section provides business overview and key financial information of the companies listed below: Forest Laboratories, Eisai, H. Lundbeck A/S, Novartis, Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, UCB
Information and data in this report has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like Trade Journals, White papers, Online paid databases, News websites, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers and Trade associations.