Alzheimer’s Disease Patients & Market Worldwide, Future Scenario (2010 - 2015) & Drugs AnalysisRenub Research
June 8, 2011
95 Pages - SKU: RNBR6404043
Additional InformationReport Details
Renub Research report titled “Alzheimer’s Disease Patients & Market Worldwide, Future Scenario (2010 - 2015) & Drugs Analysis” studies the Alzheimer’s Disease patients prevalence worldwide and region wise. The report provides data on the Alzheimer’s Disease market Worldwide, North America, Europe and Rest of the world.
Alzheimer’s drugs such as Exelon, Aricept, Namenda, Razadyne, Axura, Ebixa, Nootropil, Prometax, Memac, Eranz market past, present and future scenario has been analyzed in this report.
Key questions answered in the report?
- Which regions have the highest prevalence of Alzheimer’s Disease diseases today and by 2050?
- What is the market share accounted by Alzheimer’s disease drugs in the global markets?
- What is the market share accounted by the region in the global market?
- Which drugs have patent expiry and future forecast of drug sales?
- More than 35 Million people are expected to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease by 2015 worldwide.
- By 2050, 59 percent of the world’s Alzheimer’s cases will live in Asia.
- Global Alzheimer’s disease market is expected to cross the figure of US$ 19 Billion by 2015.
- North America is the leading market share taker in the Alzheimer’s disease market.
- Aricept sales is expected to fall after losing its patent in November 2010
- Ebixa, Excelon & Namenda are on the path of becoming the next blockbuster drugs after Aricept
This section provides business overview and key financial information of the companies listed below: Forest Laboratories, Eisai, H. Lundbeck A/S, Novartis, Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Johnson & Johnson, UCB
Information and data in this report has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like Trade Journals, White papers, Online paid databases, News websites, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers and Trade associations.
More CNS/Neurology reports by Renub Research
Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast (2010 - 2015) by Renub ResearchSee all reports like this >>
Schizophrenia - Market Overview Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by disintegration of thought processes and of emotional responsiveness. It most commonly manifests as ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Diseases & Conditions
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Research & Development
- Prescription Drugs
- Drug Discovery
- Therapeutic Area