Technologies and Markets: 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Systems and Polarization Mode DispersionPractel, Inc.
June 1, 2011
Considerable research was done using the Internet. Information from various Web sites was studied and analyzed; evaluation of publicly available marketing and technical publications was conducted. Telephone conversations and interviews were held with industry analysts, technical experts and executives. The overriding objective throughout the work has been to provide valid and relevant information. This has led to a continual review and update of the information content.
More Internet Networks reports by Practel, Inc.
Standardization: Ultra-high Speed Communications-40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Specifics, Technologies, Applications and Markets by Practel, Inc.See all reports like this >>
This report addresses technological and marketing aspects of ultra-high speed communications: 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s. Such rates are becoming a necessity for data centers ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Internet Networks Reports
- 2.5D, 3DIC and TSV Interconnect Patent Investigation
- Net Neutrality & three-sided business models for telcos
- Global Next Generation Telecom Application Server Market 2012-2016
- EMEA Communications Infrastructure 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN): Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2012 - 2016