Public Safety Communications Standards and Cognitive Radio - Assessment of Technologies and Markets for First Responders RadioPractel, Inc.
June 1, 2008
202 Pages - SKU: PT1806913
More Networks reports by Practel, Inc.
Healthcare and Wireless ICT: M2M, WBAN and Underlying Technologies by Practel, Inc.
Healthcare and Wireless ICT: M2M, WBAN and Underlying Technologies Considerable research was done using the Internet. Information from various Web sites was studied ...
“Intelligent Radio and White Spaces” Technologies, Markets and Applications by Practel, Inc.
Considerable research was done using the Internet. Information from various Web sites was studied and analyzed. Evaluation of publicly available marketing and technical publications was ...
Land Mobile Radio and Public Safety Communications by Practel, Inc.
Research Methodology Considerable research was done using the Internet. Information from various Web sites was studied and analyzed; evaluation of publicly available marketing ...
Public Safety Communications: In-door Wireless - Technologies and Markets by Practel, Inc.See all reports like this >>
Among in-building communications applications, Public Safety Communications (PSC) posses a special role: PSC special needs require extended building coverage in ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Broadcasting & Cable
- Radio & Audio
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Anti-terrorism & Homeland Security
- Business Strategy: IDC Government Insights' Smart City Maturity Model — Assessment and Action on the Path to Maturity
- U.S. DoD Information Technology Enterprise Networks
- Perspective: Hot Topics from the Fourth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop — Victoria, British Columbia, December 5–8, 2010
- European Tactical Communication Market Assessment
- Middle East Strategic and Tactical Communications Market Assessment