Home Area Networks and Wireless Smart Sensors: Technologies and MarketsPractel, Inc.
October 1, 2009
More Electricity Transmission & Smart Grids reports by Practel, Inc.
Advances - IEEE 802.15 and Related Developments by Practel, Inc.
This report addresses the progress in the development technologies, applications and markets that are emerging under the umbrella of the IEEE 802.15 standards family (wireless ...
Smart Grid – Progress in ICT Development by Practel, Inc.
Considerable research was done using the Internet. Information from various Web sites was studied and analyzed. Evaluation of publicly available marketing and technical publications was ...
Smart Utility Networks – Developmental Trends by Practel, Inc.
The objectives of this report were to show the role of ICT to support the Smart Grid infrastructure; and introduce some trends in the ICT ...
“Smart Grid: Intra - Premises Communications - Utilizing Existing Media” by Practel, Inc.See all reports like this >>
New requirements for in-premises networking (in connection with Smart Grid projects and the rapid demand for efficient distribution of bandwidth-hungry signals) force the industry to ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Electricity Transmission & Smart Grids Reports
- Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market (By Technologies-Narrowband & Broadband, Products-Transmission & Distribution, Applications-Smart Grid, Home Networking, Long Haul & M2M, Voltage Network-High, Medium & Low, Verticals-Industrial, Residential &
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Cisco Creating Critical Mass in Smart Grid
- Grid Development- Home Area Networks: Technologies and Markets
- Global Market for Ethernet Equipment in Substation Automation for Smart Grid 2009 -2013