Top 50 Pharmaceutical Companies & Their Pipelines 2011PharmaLive Special Reports
September 1, 2011
234 Pages - SKU: ENPP6710650
Additional InformationThe following information is included for the top 50 pharmaceutical companies, which were determined based on their healthcare revenue generated during 2010:
- Each pipeline products’ chemical or substance composition, intended indication, clinical status, region of development, and developer/marketer
- Pipeline status details preclinical development, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and awaiting approval
- Region of development includes the U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Select 2010 and 2009 financial data such as revenue, net income, earnings per share, and R&D expenditure
More Pharmaceuticals Company reports by PharmaLive Special Reports
Investigational Drug Review and Outlook 2011 by PharmaLive Special Reports
More drugs are being developed for oncology indications by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies than for any other therapeutic grouping. Of the 100 investigational drugs recognized ...
Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Collaborations Review and Outlook 2011 by PharmaLive Special Reports
"Product diversification remains a significant growth strategy in the pharma world as demonstrated by 2010’s largest healthcare M&A transaction, Novartis AG’s acquisition of Alcon Inc. ...
Top 20 Company Pipelines 2010 by PharmaLive Special Reports
Pharmaceutical companies remain on an upward R&D trend through 2010. More than 9,000 new drugs were added to the pipeline last year, showing growth in ...
Top 15 Therapeutic Areas 2010 by PharmaLive Special ReportsSee all reports like this >>
Achieving approval for new therapies is becoming increasingly difficult. Within the past few months, the industry has experienced disappointments for several promising therapies in late-stage ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Pharmaceuticals Company Reports
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals – Q1 2013
- PharmaSphere: Early-Stage Technology Transfer Collaborations - Enabling Platform Technologies & Deal Synergies between Academia and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Notable News in the Life Sciences: 1Q13
- Immunomedics, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – 2013
- Richter Gedeon Nyrt. – Product Pipeline Review – 2013