Direct-to-Consumer Advertising: Review and Outlook 2011PharmaLive Special Reports
May 1, 2011
85 Pages - SKU: ENPP6488426
Additional InformationThis special report includes analysis that details:
- Trends that are affecting DTC spending growth
- Leading prescription brands in terms of direct-to-consumer expenditure for each of the past 10 years
- Most-competitive therapeutic categories for consumer promotion
- Pharmaceutical companies that spent the highest amounts of advertising dollars to consumers
- Most-popular types of consumer media targeted by marketers
- Promotional spend to consumers for human prescription drugs
- DTC expenditure for the companies that promote the Rx brands
- Consumer ad spend broken down by various media types
More Prescription Drugs reports by PharmaLive Special Reports
Top 500 Prescription Medicines 2011 by PharmaLive Special Reports
Despite losing patent protection in certain markets, Lipitor remained the world's top-selling prescription drug for the 10th consecutive year. The cholesterol medication generated global sales ...
Pain Management Review and Outlook 2011 by PharmaLive Special Reports
Industry analysts estimate that more than 1.5 billion people around the world suffer from chronic pain, making it the number one reason patients seek medical ...
Women's Health Review and Outlook 2011 by PharmaLive Special Reports
The global women's health market, valued at $20 billion in 2009, is dominated by the United States. Hormonal contraceptives is one of the leading categories ...
Top 50 Pharmaceutical Companies & Their Pipelines 2010 by PharmaLive Special ReportsSee all reports like this >>
During 2009, total worldwide pharmaceutical sales increased 27.9% to $732.9 billion. The U.S. remains the world's leading pharma market with a 40% share while Europe ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?