Nucleic acid purification is one of the few basic methods ubiquitous among scientists using molecular biology techniques to investigate processes such as gene expression, genetic diversity, protein function and molecular interactions. The Nucleic Acid Purification Dashboard was developed from responses to a 20-question survey of 506 scientists predominantly located in North America and Europe.
This Dashboard reveals key market indicators for the nucleic acid purification market as a whole as well as for the following sub-segments:
Please note, the online download version is a global site license version of the report.
- Gel extraction
- Post-reaction cleanup (i.e. PCR, enzyme digestion)
- Plasmid DNA minipreps (1-2 ml culture)
- Plasmid DNA midipreps (5-50 ml culture)
- Plasmid DNA maxipreps (100 ml culture or more)
- Genomic DNA from cells or tissue
- Genomic DNA from whole blood
- Genomic DNA from FFPE tissue
- Total RNA from cells or tissue
- Total RNA from whole blood
- Total RNA from FFPE tissue