Nucleic Acid Purification Life Science Dashboard™ Series 2Percepta Associates, Inc.
June 1, 2009
170 Pages - SKU: PCT2383610
More Molecular Biology reports by Percepta Associates, Inc.
Quantitative Immunoassay Life Science Dashboard™ Series 2 (NA & EU) by Percepta Associates, Inc.
Immunoassays are commonly used laboratory tests for identification and quantification of proteins. With a range of applications in diagnosis of cancer, immunology and disease research, ...
Gene Expression Profiling Life Science Dashboard™ Series 4 by Percepta Associates, Inc.
Gene expression profiling methods enable the quantification of multiple transcripts from a single RNA sample. Powerful and continually evolving methods, such as short-read sequencing (RNA-seq), ...
Protein Electrophoresis & Western Analysis Life Science Dashboard™ Series 1 by Percepta Associates, Inc.
Protein electrophoresis is a commonly used technique to separate proteins, and is often followed by in-gel staining and/or western analysis to detect the proteins ...
Gene Expression Profiling Life Science Dashboard™ Series 3 by Percepta Associates, Inc.See all reports like this >>
Overview RNA interference continues to emerge as a integral tool used to study the physiological role of gene products in vivo. RNAi-based methods allow ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- General Biotechnology
- Instrumentation & Equipment
- Molecular Biology
Molecular Biology Reports
- Epigenetics Technology Market (Epigenomics, DNA Methylation, Histone Modifications, RNA Interference, Cancer Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine) (2012 - 2017)
- Global Quantitative and dPCR Instrumentation and Consumables Purchasing Trends
- U.S. qPCR and dPCR Instrumentation Markets
- Pipettes And Pipettors
- Epigenetics R&D Pipeline - Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) Offer the Most Promising Targets and Outnumber Other Classes of Epigenetic Targets