This annual report offers a wealth of information on the key market segments that are evolving in the interactive online media market. It provides on overview of the developments within each of these sectors. The report includes analyses, statistics, forecasts and trends. It provides a comprehensive insight into the progress of the Online Interactive Services market and examines the key issues and opportunities.
Subjects covered include:
- Covering: Google/YouTube, Yahoo, eBay/Skype, AOL, Microsoft, News Ltd/MySpace;
- Overview and analysis of the digital media and entertainment market;
- Key trends in digital media;
- Overview of file sharing networks and a discussion on these activities;
- Brief overview of global online services developments;
- Overview of social network, virtual worlds and user generated content markets;
- Australian online music, MP3 and podcasting developments, forecasts, overview key players;
- Overview of the Australian online gambling and gaming market;
- Overview of the mobile gaming market;
- The Mobile Media overview of products and services;
- The early mobile media drivers: ringtones and wallpaper;
- Mobile fraud issues.