Eurozone Weekly Economic Briefing: 04 Nov 2011Oxford Economics
November 4, 2011
6 Pages - SKU: OFE6666082
More Foreign Exchange reports by Oxford Economics
Eurozone Weekly Economic Briefing: 10 May 2013 by Oxford Economics
The ECB cut interest rates by 25 basis points on 2 May and it left the door open for further monetary easing. Indeed, inflation has ...
Eurozone Weekly Economic Briefing: 03 May 2013 by Oxford Economics
At the end of April, the European Commission President mused whether fiscal austerity had reached its political limits. Since then, the Spanish government has published ...
Emerging Markets Weekly Economic Briefing: 26 Apr 2013 by Oxford Economics
This month's review of developments in Latin America looks at the IMF's latest forecasts, which have been downgraded for the region as world trade is ...
Eurozone Weekly Economic Briefing: 26 Apr 2013 by Oxford EconomicsSee all reports like this >>
We expect China's GDP growth to pick up this year and next, bringing with it some additional risks. Parts of the property market are beginning ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Foreign Exchange Reports
- Coping with the Eurozone Crisis and Future Plans to Mitigate Business Risks: Survey Intelligence
- The Economic and Business Impact of the Eurozone Crisis: Survey Intelligence
- European Survey of Financial Executives 2012 – The Eurozone Crisis: Its Effect on Businesses and Possible Countermeasures
- Market Meltdown - Global Economy On The Edge
- A Comparative Analysis of High Yield Investments (and respective companies) in Russian Eurobonds