Understanding the TCO of SaaS CRM and KM in the contact centreOvum Plc
October 20, 2009
49 Pages - SKU: OV2497267
More CRM reports by Ovum Plc
Profiting From Social Media in CRM Outsourcing by Ovum Plc
Introduction The growth of social media has been explosive over the course of the past 12-18 months, and has fundamentally altered the manner in ...
Frontrange Solutions - FrontRange ITSM Enterprise by Ovum Plc
IntroductionFrontRange ITSM Enterprise is strongly aligned to the ITIL v3 framework of ITSM best practices. It meets the core ITIL v3 processes out of the ...
CRM Business Trends 2010 by Ovum Plc
IntroductionTrends associated with contact center outsourcing and services, based on interviews with contact center managers across major geographies and verticals.Features and benefits Trends in current ...
The Impact of Social CRM on Retail Banking by Ovum PlcSee all reports like this >>
IntroductionSocial networking transcends boundaries, encouraging interaction and collaboration between disparate users united by a common cause, belief, issue or interest. With social media destined to ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Western Europe CRM Applications 2013–2017 Forecast
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market & Social CRM (Social Monitoring; Social Listening; Social Mapping; Social Measurements; Social Engagement; Social Middleware) – Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018)
- Worldwide CRM Applications 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Vendor Shares: A Stable Market in a Period of Renewal
- Worldwide and U.S. Outsourced Customer Care Services 2013–2017 Forecast
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Market in China 2012-2016