2011 Trends to Watch: CRM outsourcingOvum Plc
September 29, 2010
13 Pages - SKU: OV6060864
More Outsourcing reports by Ovum Plc
The Future of CRM Outsourcing in El Salvador by Ovum Plc
Introduction An overview of the opportunities for CRM outsourcers and their clients for contact center delivery in El Salvador. Features and benefits ...
Optimizing vendor relationships by Ovum Plc
Introduction Outsourcing the right areas under the right types of sourcing arrangement with the right strategic partners is increasingly an important factor in determining ...
Outsourced and Managed Services: a Nascent International Wholesale Opportunity by Ovum Plc
International wholesale telecoms carriers are moving up the value chain by offering managed network services and other network outsourcing options that enable intermediaries to benefit ...
2011 Trends to Watch: Business Process Management & Service Oriented Architecture by Ovum PlcSee all reports like this >>
Introduction The related initiatives of SOA and BPM continue to evolve despite slowed deployments due to financial constraints. Product suites grow in breadth to ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Canadian Application Outsourcing Services 2013–2017 Forecast
- Business Strategy: IT Outsourcing, Cloud Computing, Big Data, and Social Media: The Situation in the Nordic Retail Industry
- Helpdesk Outsourcing Market in North America 2012-2016
- Analysis of the Argentinean and Chilean Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market
- Financial Assessment of the Global Information Technology Industry