The Private Sector's Plan For Defusing The Knowledge Offshoring Time BombOvum Plc
December 3, 2008
11 Pages - SKU: OV2043657
More Knowledge Management reports by Ovum Plc
The semantic web: the future of knowledge management by Ovum Plc
Progress towards the vision of a semantic web has been slow, considering its pursuit began almost a decade ago. We believe this vision can be ...
The foundations for a knowledge services offshoring economy by Ovum Plc
In this report, Tom Kucharvy explains how the dramatic, previously unimagined expansion in the range and level of offshored knowledge services is beginning to reshape ...
Workplace Portal Market Analysis by Ovum Plc
After a period of considerable turbulence in the first half of this decade, the portal market has now stabilised. The market for standalone portal software ...
Supporting the information worker: creating a 'joined up' environment by Ovum PlcSee all reports like this >>
Information is the lifeblood of organisations - orders, payments, product details, marketing publications, meeting minutes, and so on. A steady flow of new and updated ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Knowledge Management Reports
- Knowledge Management (KM) in Financial Services
- Trends in Knowledge Process Outsourcing - Growth Opportunities in High-Level Processes (Strategic Focus)
- The foundations for a knowledge services offshoring economy
- Documents & Records Management: Global Market Forecast Model to 2013
- Knowledge Management Systems: Global Market Forecast Model (Interactive Model)