Powering next-generation BI systemsOvum Plc
November 6, 2009
13 Pages - SKU: OV2518426
More Databases reports by Ovum Plc
Independent data center trends: what they mean to global carriers by Ovum Plc
Global carriers will need to make some major changes and enhancements to remain competitive, especially as emerging cloud services gain in popularity. Cloud infrastructure is ...
2011 Trends to Watch: Data Center Technologies by Ovum Plc
Introduction The demand for increased flexibility from an organization's IT capability is creating new challenges for data center management. Much of this new demand ...
Data Center Automation by Ovum Plc
Introduction Most organizations consider automation in terms of codification of run books. However, this perception limits the imagination and restricts the potential of what ...
Evaluating columnar databases by Ovum PlcSee all reports like this >>
The market for columnar databases was once a narrow niche that played a distant second to traditional row-based relational databases, as espoused by Oracle, IBM, ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Computer Equipment
- Servers & Mainframes
- High Performance Computing
- Software & Services
- Worldwide Datacenter Network 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- Storage Services 2013–2017 Forecast for the Americas: Datacenter Transformation Continues to Drive Storage Services Demands
- Japan Datacenter Infrastructure 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Review
- Global Data Center Market 2012-2016
- Impact of the Emergence of Large Data Centers on the Global Server Industry