Mobile Broadband Connections and Revenues Forecast: 2010-15Ovum Plc
March 11, 2011
77 Pages - SKU: OV6196786
More Broadband reports by Ovum Plc
Innovation Watch: Softbank's Femtocell Offering by Ovum Plc
Introduction In 2010, Japanese mobile operator Softbank launched an innovative femtocell offering, providing customers with a free femtocell and DSL line. Softbank's approach and ...
Consumer Insights Analyzer: Broadband Access by Ovum Plc
Introduction This PowerPoint report draws on data provided by Ovum’s Consumer Insights Analyser (CIA). The CIA tool covers a number of areas including broadband ...
Innovative Tariff Strategies for Mobile Broadband by Ovum Plc
Introduction Mobile operators are deploying new pricing models for mobile broadband. These range from basic innovations such as free unlimited Facebook usage to charging ...
Packet One Networks (P1): The Malaysian WiMAX Success Story by Ovum PlcSee all reports like this >>
Introduction Alongside Russian operator Yota and, more recently, Filipino Globe Telecom, Packet One Networks represents another WiMAX success story in an emerging market. ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Global LTE (Long Term Evolution) Tariff Tracker
- Healthcare and Wireless ICT: M2M, WBAN and Underlying Technologies
- Enterprise Connectivity: Beyond Mobile Device Adoption
- Self Organizing Networks (SON) Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition
- Western European Wireless Printing 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis