Enterprise 2.0 - what is the business case?Ovum Plc
April 30, 2009
17 Pages - SKU: OV2273955
- Executive summary
- In a nutshell
- The Ovum view
- What is Enterprise 2.0?
- Key messages
- What is a business case and why is it used?
- Improving the odds of success
- How does Enterprise 2.0 come into the equation?
- A game changer that is here to stay
- What is stopping the uptake?
- How well does Enterprise 2.0 map to a business case?
- Highlighting ‘gaps’ and areas that need special attention
- Success stories
- Business cases are ‘so 1.0’
- Customer management/loyalty improvement
- Leveraging the knowledge sourcing, searching, learning and sharing components of Enterprise 2.0
- Realtime information feeds that have grown share of wallet
- Matching / Exchanging
- Which will blink first - Enterprise 2.0 or the business case?
- Adoption requires imagination, creativity, entrepreneurial attitudes and executive sponsorship
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Enterprise 2.0 to business case mapping
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Enterprise Computing Reports