United Kingdom Veterinary healthcare Market by Animal types( Farm animals, Companion animals, Poultry), by Diagnostic Technologies -Trends and Forecast, 2015 2020
The United Kingdom (UK) veterinary healthcare market is valued at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2015 to 2020. The veterinary healthcare market by diagnostics may be defined as the diagnostics tests that are carried out for the detection of various diseases in animals. These processes are executed through various methods that use blood, feces, and tissue sample from animals.
Veterinary healthcare market is gaining importance as a result of manufacturers focus on production of products with specialized formulations and specialized manufacturing processes. These are essentially beneficial for animal lovers and companion animal owners.
The UK veterinary market is driven by many factors like increase in the ownership of pet animals, increasing zoonotic diseases, increase awareness about animal health, technological advancements in developing animal healthcare diagnostics and government initiatives from UK Veterinary Medical Association. However, the rise in competition for cultivated land and scarcity of arable land is turning out to be restraint for this market.
The UK veterinary market can be broadly segmented based on animal types, products and diagnostic. Based on animal type the market is further segmented into farm animal health market (poultry, swine, fish, cattle and sheep) and companion animal health market (dogs, cats, horse). Based on diagnostic tools, the market is segmented into clinical chemistry, hematology tests, molecular diagnostics, diagnostic imaging and other veterinary diagnostic products. Based on the products, the market is segmented into vaccines, ant- infective, anti-parasitic, medical feed additives and other pharmaceuticals.
The increase in export of animal products is a major opportunity for the market. The key players in the UK Veterinary healthcare market are Zoetis Animal Healthcare, Merck Ltd, Bayer Animal Health among many others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the UK Veterinary Healthcare Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market in UK.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the UK veterinary market based on regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher