Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry.
The Spain Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) Market has been estimated at USD 2169.41 million in 2015 and is projected to reach XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.79% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
Crop-based applications corner the largest share of the Spanish consumption and demand for pesticides, in addition to being the faster growing end-use area. The Spanish market for pesticides has been plagued with an influx of counterfeit and illegal pesticides, since imports account for a major share in the region.
Various facets of the Spanish pesticides market have been explicitly described in a new report from Mordor Intelligence, with a special focus on offering valuable investment insights for companies.
Some key drivers in the market are increasing consumer demand for organic products thus encouraging organic farming practices and governments promoting bio control products. The market however is mainly constrained by the grower low awareness on the use of bio control agents and availability of the products. Also low shelf life of products results in farmer's frequent application of Biopesticides thus resulting in increased costs. Factors promoting the growth of Biopesticides in Spain include market maturity and efforts aimed at reducing unnecessary utilization of pesticides.
By product type, market is segmented into herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and other chemicals. Further the products are segmented by orgin, synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Spain pesticides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Spain pesticides market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.