North America Portable X Ray Devices Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
The North American market for Portable X-Ray Devices is estimated at USD XX billion at 2015 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX%, in the forecast period 2015 to 2020. X-Ray is a form of electromagnetic radiation which is used to monitor the abnormalities in the body, especially bones. The need of point of care diagnostics has led to the invention of portable X-Ray devices. These devices can be used by military men and on sports field. It is very useful when the treatment has to be completed in a short duration of time. The devices can be folded in a small package whenever a need for transportation arises. The devices can be attached with the computer in the X-Ray lab and the images can be directly viewed on the monitor. The portable devices help in the reduction of imaging costs by eliminating the use of x-ray films. The images can be directly sent to the physician in the form of a soft copy.
Technological advancements, Increase in geriatric population with mobility issues, Rise in awareness regarding portable devices, Huge funding for R&D of portable technologies by private players and government bodies, increasing focus on preventive care are some of the factors enhancing the growth of the market. Stringent regulations and validatory guidelines, High cost of portable x-ray devices are hindering the growth of the market.
The North American market for Portable X-Ray Devices Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Analog X-Ray and Digital X-Ray), Applications (Dental X-Ray, Mammography, Chest X-Ray and Abdomen X-Ray), Type of Devices (Hand Held X-Ray Devices and Mobile X-Ray Devices) and Region (GCC, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Algeria). The key players are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Seimens, Fujifilm, Varian Medical, Toshiba, Shimadzu, Minray and others.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the North American market for Portable X-Ray Devices, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect North American market for Portable X-Ray Devices on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher